6 Benefits of Arbitration (Pt. 3)
January 20, 2015
Here is the conclusion to our three-part blog series 6 Benefits of Arbitration.
Another Benefit of Arbitration – The Efficiency of the Process
When resolving disputes in court, the involved litigants may have to deal with a number of different hearings, various court forms and documents, subpoenas and other paperwork and procedures. What can make matters more complicated is that all of this:
- May have to occur before the case is even heard by a judge.
- Typically ends up drawing out the resolution of the case, increasing the expenses and, in turn, making traditional litigation less efficient.
In contrast, with arbitration, it can be possible to sidestep the need for such involved procedures, processes and documentation, allowing for a far more efficient process when it comes to resolving the dispute at hand.
The Bottom Line about the Benefits of Arbitration
The bottom line about arbitration is that:
- Although it may not be the best process to resolve every dispute, it can be highly effective at helping litigants resolve certain types of disputes (including, but not limited to, disputes related to employment law, business law, personal injury issues, etc.).
- When the disputing parties are concerned about resolving their disputes confidentially for less money and/or quicker than otherwise possible, arbitration can be the right choice.
- Having an experienced arbitrator like Linda Weimar overseeing these proceedings can be critical to obtaining the best resolutions from the process.
Beaverton Arbitrator Linda Weimar: Experience You Can Trust
If you are involved in a civil dispute that either must go to arbitration, or you choose to arbitrate, Linda Weimar is ready to help you navigate the arbitration process and render a fair and unbiased decision to resolve your dispute. When disputing parties choose to work with Arbitrator Linda Weimar, they can rest assured that their important legal matters will be handled by an experienced, dedicated and skilled professional who will do what it takes to facilitate the best possible resolution to their case in the most efficient and least costly manner possible.
Contact Trusted Arbitrator Linda Weimar for More Information
If you are ready to learn more about the services that Arbitrator Linda Weimar can provide, call the Weimar Law Offices at (503) 640-5000 or email us using the Contact form on this page.
From our offices in Beaverton, Attorney Linda Weimar represents people with various types of personal injury claims throughout Washington County, including in West Side and Hillsboro.