Highway Accident Attorney Serving Portland and Beaverton
While freeways and highways provide essential infrastructure for big cities, they can also be the place of serious motor vehicle accidents, particularly when drivers aren’t as sober or focused behind the wheel as they should be. If you like many Americans regularly drive on freeways and highways as part of your daily commute, your chances of getting into a car accident are significant, as the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration estimates that regular commuters will be in at least one traffic accident every five or so years.
When these accidents are caused by any type of negligence, Beaverton and Washington County Attorney Linda Weimar is ready to stand up for accident victims’ rights and work tirelessly to help them secure the compensation they deserve.
Factors that Increase the Risk of Highway and Freeway Accidents
Some of the most common types of negligence that can increase the risk of highway and freeway accidents include:
- Other drivers being intoxicated, fatigued and/or distracted when behind the wheel
- Other drivers violating traffic laws by, for example, speeding, failing to use their turn signals when changing lanes and/or failing to yield the right-of-way to other motorists
- Truck drivers violating hours-of-service regulations and/or failing to properly maintain their trucks
- Trucking companies failing to properly train truck drivers, incentivizing them to violate federal trucking regulations and/or failing to properly maintain trucks
- Cities or counties failing to properly maintain the highway or freeway, failing to adequately clean up the roadway after other accidents, etc.
- Construction companies failing to set up construction sites according to the necessary regulations
- Vehicle equipment malfunctioning.
When these or other types of negligence contribute to freeway or highway accidents, it’s time to call Attorney Linda Weimar to learn more about the legal options for compensation.
Our Beaverton and Washington County Freeway and Highway Accident Lawyer Is Here for You
If you have been injured in a freeway or highway accident, Accident Attorney Linda Weimar is ready to aggressively advocate your rights both inside and outside of the courtroom.
Since 1997, Attorney Linda Weimar has been committed to providing the highest quality legal services to injured people. This means that we can always be relied on to provide compassionate support to our clients while aggressively defending their rights to compensation for their injuries and losses. It also means that our clients can always count on us to:
- Provide them with honest answers about their case
- Keep them informed at every stage of their case
- Work relentlessly to help them attain the compensation and justice they deserve.
When injured people choose to work with Beaverton and Washington County Accident Lawyer Linda Weimar, they can rest assured that their important legal matters will be handled by an experienced, dedicated and skilled professional who will do what it takes to obtain the best possible resolution to their case in the most efficient manner possible.
Let’s Talk about Your Rights
We welcome you to attend a free initial consult during which we can discuss your rights and your best options for moving forward with your claim. To set up a professional case evaluation, call us at (503) 640-5000 or email us using the Contact form on this page.
From our offices in Beaverton, Attorney Linda Weimar represents injured people in both Oregon and Washington State, including (not limited to) people in Portland, Beaverton, Wilsonville, West Linn, McMinnville, Oregon City, Gresham, Salem, Coburg, Tigad, Aloha, Forest Grove, Astoria, Lake Oswego, Hillsboro, Redmond, Astoria, and Newberg; and including individuals in Washington County, Multnomah County, Clackamas County, Marion County, Yamhill County, Cowlitz County, Clatsop County and Clark County.