Aloha Car Accident Attorney
Car accidents can be frustrating and upsetting when they are just minor fender benders. But, when car accidents are more serious, they can have far more profound impacts that may end up affecting the people involved on a physical, psychological and financial level for years to come, if not for the rest of their lives. What can make matters worse is knowing that these auto accidents could have been prevented if not for the negligence of some other party.
At the Weimar Law Offices, Aloha Car Accident Attorney Linda Weimar is dedicated to helping people injured in car accidents with their financial recovery. While this means that she will help injured people stand up to negligent parties in any legal setting, it also means that Attorney Linda Weimar will work tirelessly to help them obtain the compensation and justice they likely deserve.
When Negligence Causes Car Accidents
Any number of factors can cause car accidents, but in most cases, some type of driver negligence is to blame. In fact, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has noted that more than 90 percent of all motor vehicle accidents that occur in the U.S. each year are primarily caused by some type of driver negligence.
Examples of driver negligence that commonly causes car accidents include (but are not limited to):
- Drunk driving
- Texting while driving and other forms of distracted driving
- Speeding and breaking other traffic laws
- Aggressive driving
- Driving while excessively fatigued (which is more often a factor among truckers and car versus truck accidents).
Here, we also want to note that:
- Along with driver negligence, there can be other forms of negligence that can lead to car accidents. For instance, when automakers install defective components (like brakes, for instance) on vehicles and malfunctions lead to car accidents, automakers can be liable for compensating victims.
- Even if you may have contributed to a car accident in part, you may still be entitled to compensation.
- Working with an experienced lawyer like Aloha Car Accident Attorney Linda Weimar will be the best way to identify the nature and extent of the negligence involved in your car accident so that you can obtain the full amount of compensation to which you are entitled.
Aloha Car Accident Attorney at the Weimar Law Offices
Have you or someone you love been hurt in a car accident? If so, Aloha Car Accident Attorney Linda Weimar is ready to aggressively advocate your rights and help you with your financial recovery.
Since 1997, Attorney Linda Weimar has been providing the highest quality legal services to people injured in car accidents. This means that, when you trust your case in the experienced hands of Linda Weimar, you can be confident that she will provide you with:
- Compassionate support
- Personalized legal services
- Aggressive legal advocacy
- Honest answers and straightforward legal advice
- Regular case updates so you always know the status of your case
- Effective help building the strongest possible case
- The best possible resolutions.
Let Aloha Car Accident Attorney Linda Weimar put her skills, experience and resources to work helping you obtain justice and compensation.
Let’s Talk about Your Case – Contact Us
To talk about your case and find out more about your best options for moving forward, schedule a free, no obligations initial consultation with us today. You can set up this meeting by calling (503) 640-5000 or emailing us by using the contact form on this page.