NW Portland Personal Injury Attorney
Pursuing Justice after Personal Injuries
When negligence, carelessness or recklessness causes personal injuries, standing up the negligent parties and holding them accountable in civil court can be essential to obtaining a sense of justice, as well as the compensation to which victims are entitled.
Because, however, the legal system can be complex – and because people impacted by personal injuries will likely need to focus on their physical and mental recovery in the aftermath of these injuries, turning to an experienced lawyer like NW Portland Personal Injury Attorney Linda Weimar can empower victims, helping them achieve both the compensation and justice they deserve.
Our Personal Injury Practice
At the Weimar Law Offices, our personal injury practice is built on our dedication to upholding victims’ rights, as well as our track record of success. Some of the various types of cases that NW Portland Personal Injury Attorney Linda Weimar is experienced at favorably resolving include:
- Motor vehicle accident cases, including those that involve car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, train accidents and pedestrian accidents. Attorney Linda Weimar is also skilled resolving more complex motor vehicle accident cases, such as those that involve multiple negligent parties, automaker negligence, etc.
- Catastrophic injury cases, including those that involve head and brain injuries, back and spine injuries and other severe, devastating injuries.
- Premises liability cases, including those that involve slip and falls, accidents in retail settings, etc.
- Nursing home negligence cases, including those that involve nursing home neglect, elopement and abuse.
NW Portland Personal Injury Attorney: Crafting the Strongest Cases
Every personal injury case is different, and NW Portland Personal Injury Attorney Linda Weimar is committed to personalizing her legal services to meet the needs of a given case and client. Generally, however, some of the things that NW Portland Personal Injury Attorney Linda Weimar may do to build her clients the best possible cases can include (but may not be limited to):
- Re-interviewing accident witnesses
- Conducting further investigations to attempt to uncover additional evidence
- Retaining expert witnesses
- Dealing with insurance companies and others.
The bottom line is that Attorney Linda Weimar has the experience, knowledge and skills you can rely on to help you build and present the strongest possible personal injury case.
Contact the NW Portland Personal Injury Attorney at the Weimar Law Offices
Are you ready to learn more about your best options for financial recovery? If so, NW Portland Personal Injury Attorney Linda Weimar is ready to provide you with straightforward answers, honest professional advice and the highest quality legal services moving forward.
For nearly two decades, Attorney Linda Weimar has been committed to helping injured people providing them with:
- Compassionate support
- Personalized legal services
- Aggressive legal advocacy
- The best possible resolutions.
To talk about your case and find out more about your best options for moving forward, schedule a free, no obligations initial consultation with us today. You can set up this meeting by calling (503) 640-5000 or emailing us using the contact form on this page.
From our offices in Beaverton, Attorney Linda Weimar represents people with various types of personal injury claims throughout Washington County, as well as throughout the states of Oregon and Washington.