Portland Car Accident Attorney
After Car Accidents: Help With Your Financial Recovery
Being hit by a negligent driver can harm you physically, psychologically and even financially – and, in some cases, this damage caused by car accidents may end up lasting for years to come. Although this can be difficult news to face, the good news is that car accident victims:
- Have rights
- May be entitled to compensation if another party’s negligence contributed to their accident
- Can get experienced help and effective, aggressive legal advocacy from Portland Car Accident Attorney Linda Weimar.
Portland Car Accident Attorney Linda Weimar: Holding Negligent Parties Accountable
After car accidents, it can be difficult to know if negligence was involved and, if so, which parties were responsible for the negligent act. Some of the negligent parties who may be liable for compensating people hurt in car accidents include (but may not be limited to):
- Other drivers, who may drive while intoxicated, fail to pay sufficient attention to the road when driving, and possibly break traffic laws by speeding, failing to yield the right of way, etc. Federal transportation regulators at the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) have found that more than 90 percent of the motor vehicle accidents that take place in the U.S. each year are caused by negligent drivers.
- Automakers, if or when their defective or faulty vehicle components malfunction and cause motor vehicle accidents. Similarly, if automakers defectively design vehicles (such as when they design vehicles with dangerously high centers of gravity that increase the risk of rollovers), these companies can also be liable for compensating car accident victims.
- Others, as there may be a number of other parties that may also be liable for compensating people injured in motor vehicle accidents. For instance, while cities may have to compensate injured people when unsafe roadway conditions (like malfunctioning intersection signals) lead to accidents, trucking companies may be considered to be negligent when their failure to train drivers or maintain trucks leads to car accidents.
With Portland Car Accident Attorney Linda Weimar on your side, you can be sure that all of the negligent parties will be identified so that you can obtain the maximum possible financial recovery.
Portland Car Accident Attorney at the Weimar Law Offices: Experience That Gets Results
Have you been hurt in a car accident? Or have you lost a loved one in a fatal car accident? If so, it’s time to contact Portland Car Accident Attorney Linda Weimar for aggressive legal advocacy and experienced help obtaining the compensation you may deserve.
For more than two decades, Attorney Linda Weimar has been dedicated to providing compassionate support and the highest quality legal services to injured people while helping them hold negligent parties accountable for their careless and reckless behaviors.
This means that, when injured people choose to work with Portland Car Accident Attorney Linda Weimar, they can rest assured that their important legal matters will be handled by an experienced, dedicated and skilled professional who will do what it takes to obtain the best possible resolution to their case in the most efficient manner possible.
Let’s Talk about Your Case – Contact Us
To talk about your rights and get your case started at no upfront cost, schedule a free, no obligations initial consultation with Attorney Linda Weimar today. You can set up this meeting by calling (503) 640-5000 or by emailing us using the contact form on this page.
From our offices in Beaverton, Attorney Linda Weimar represents people with various types of personal injury claims throughout Washington County, as well as throughout the states of Oregon and Washington.