Motor Vehicle Accidents
More than 10 million motor vehicle accidents occur on U.S. roadways every year, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). While this means that, in the U.S., a traffic accident takes place about every 10 seconds, it also means that the average driver will be involved in at least one motor vehicle accident every five or so years.
At the Weimar Law Offices, our Hillsboro motor vehicle accident attorney understands how devastating traffic accidents can be, particularly when they may have been prevented if another party had been responsible, rather than negligent. That’s why our lawyer is dedicated to helping injured people with their financial recovery while helping them hold negligent parties accountable.
When to Contact Our Hillsboro Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney
Whenever you or a loved one has been hurt in a traffic accident that may have involved another’s negligence, our Hillsboro motor vehicle accident attorney – Linda Weimar – will be here for you. Some of the various types of motor vehicle accident cases Attorney Linda Weimar is skilled at successfully resolving include (but are not limited to) those involving:
- Other motorists’ negligence, such as when other drivers are drunk, distracted and/or violating any traffic laws and, consequently, cause motor vehicle accidents;
- Corporate or government negligence, such as when automakers include defective components in vehicles, when government entities fail to maintain the roads, etc. and such actions cause motor vehicle accidents; and
- Other negligence, such as when construction companies set up unsafe highway work zones, trucking companies violate federal trucking regulations, etc. and these actions contribute to motor vehicle accidents.
In fact, even if you may have contributed to a motor vehicle accident in part – or you are the victim of a hit-and-run and the other driver has yet to be identified – you should still contact Hillsboro Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney Linda Weimar, as:
- You may still be entitled to compensation and may have various options for financial recovery.
- Attorney Linda Weimar can start providing you with the highest quality legal services and effective legal help right now.
Our Hillsboro Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney Is Ready to Help You
Have you been hurt in motor vehicle accident that may have involved negligence? If so, Hillsboro Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney Linda Weimar is ready to aggressively advocate your rights both inside and outside of the courtroom.
Since 1997, Attorney Linda Weimar has been dedicated to helping injured people hold negligent parties accountable for their careless and reckless behaviors. This means that, when you trust your case in the experienced hands of Linda Weimar, you can rely on the fact that she will provide you with:
- Compassionate support and personalized legal services
- Aggressive legal advocacy
- Honest answers, as well as regular case updates, throughout the course of a case
- Effective help building the strongest possible case
- The best possible outcomes to your case(s).
Let Hillsboro Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney Linda Weimar put her skills, experience, legal knowledge and resources to work helping you obtain the justice and compensation you likely deserve.
Contact Us Today
To find out more about your best options for financial recovery, as well as how Hillsboro Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney Linda Weimar can help you, contact us today to schedule a free, no obligations initial consultation. You can set up this meeting by calling our firm at (503) 640-5000 or emailing us using the contact form on this page.