Beaverton Personal Injury and Accident Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in any type of accident, your ability to recover compensation later may depend on the actions you take now. Contact Portland Accident Attorney Linda Weimar. Contact our offices should any questions arise.
Follow these steps: First, see a doctor and follow through on his or her treatment recommendations. Second, avoid making any statements about the accident. Third, talk to us and find out what your rights and options are.
Our focus on the legal issues allows you to focus on healing and rebuilding your life. Schedule a free consultation with Portland accident lawyer Linda Weimar by calling our law offices directly at (503) 640-5000 or by contacting us online.
Seeking the Full Amount of Compensation You Deserve
When you suffer a personal injury because of someone else’s reckless or negligent actions, the law allows you to recover compensation for medical expenses, lost wages and other costs associated with your injuries. Depending on the seriousness of those injuries, you may also be entitled to compensation for any loss of future earning capacity, future medical expenses and more.
At Weimar Law Offices, we take the time to get to know our client, to understand how they’ve been affected by their injuries and to thoroughly prepare their case. This approach allows us to be aggressive in seeking maximum compensation for harms associated with:
- Auto accidents in cities such as Beaverton, Hillsboro, Aloha and Tigard (including rear-end collisions, distracted driving accidents, bicyclists and pedestrians hit by a car, motorcycle accidents and other motor vehicle wrecks)
- Trucking accidents (including tractor-trailers, delivery trucks, logging trucks, buses, Tri-Met and other commercial vehicles)
- Boating and personal watercraft accidents
- Accidents caused by property owner negligence (including slip-and-fall accidents)
- Injuries from dog bites or animal attacks
- Nursing home negligence and nursing home elopement/wandering off
- Construction accidents
- Head injury
- Neck, back and spine injury
- Fatal accidents (wrongful death)
Your Portland Accident Lawyer will Deal With the Insurance Companies on Your Behalf
Even if your claim is for a relatively small amount of money, dealing with the insurance companies on your own can be tremendously aggravating. Our experience with insurance claims can help make your life easier. To learn more about how we can help you with these issues, please see the following issues:
- What to do after an accident
- What is my car accident worth?
- How do I pay my medical bills?
- Diminished value and property damage claims
- Uninsured and underinsured motorists
- The truth about insurance companies
Beaverton and Tigard Personal Injury Attorney Serving Clients in Oregon and Washington State
Beaverton Area: (503) 640-5000
If you’ve been injured in a no-fault accident, contact us for a free consultation.
Our firm handles personal injury and wrongful death claims on a contingent fee basis; you won’t be asked to pay any legal fees unless we obtain a verdict or settlement on your behalf.